Saturday, June 11, 2011

DAY 1: ARE YOU A VEGETARIAN?

want some pizza?
I can not even explain how awesome our first real day of taking pictures was. Even though I could not even move this morning.. I still somehow managed to get up!! We chilled out for a bit and after breakfast, watched an incredible national geographic video...then off we went!! We got split into groups and headed out for a scavenger hunt, which I must admit was pretty awkward. As Erin, Abby, and I took off onto our scavenger hunt, we ran into the most unexpecting person.... PAULY-D!!!! I am not a major jersey shore fan, but I could not miss this photo opportunity. Afterwards, we ate at the cutest restaurant--pizza numi i think-- and I ate yummy tortelini bolognese and waffle with some kind of nutella thing on it!! We walked around for a bit taking pictures here and there, then we walked 45 minutes to our cooking class with Marchella!! Best food of my life..not even kidding. We got to make spinach ravioli and skin chicken..gross ahha.. and make tiramasu!! 
final product!!
I took some pretty solid silhouette shots of carolyn and david at the end of the day!! I was pretty satisfied how today went. It was a great start to what's to come!!


I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE VINEYARD TOMORROW!!


Shout out to Mads and Clairé: THE TIDE IS HIGH AND I'M HOLDING ON. I'M GONNA BE YOUR NUMBER ONE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment